0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- What is the order of the principles for sustainable wastewater management?
2. Which is better? ‘Reduce’ or ‘Recycle’?CorrectIncorrect
3. How does one reuse wastewater?CorrectIncorrect
4. What do we mean when we say ‘treating wastewater’?CorrectIncorrect
5. In a planted gravel filter, how are some of the chemical compounds removed?CorrectIncorrect
6. What happens to the solids in a septic tank or twin leach pit?CorrectIncorrect
7. Where should the sewage go before being released into the environment?CorrectIncorrect
8. Is it ok to release sewage into a stormwater drain?CorrectIncorrect
9. Is it ok to release industrial effluents into the pipes meant for domestic sewage?CorrectIncorrect